Ph.D. Students: I am looking to hire motivated and qualified Ph.D. students for Fall 2023. Those interested in research in millimeter wave antennas and arrays, please try to review the research page, group publication, list of projects and send me an email (email@example.com) with your CV detailing why you are interested and what background you have that could match my research. Please note most of my projects require experience and background in applied electromagnetics, especially, prior knowledge of antennas and microwave engineering. If you are Junior or Senior – and interested in studying Ph.D. – please consider these prestigious fellowships (US Citizens only):
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP): https://www.nsfgrfp.org/
- The National Defense Science and Engineering Graduate (NDSEG) https://ndseg.org/
- NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship (NESSF) program https://science.nasa.gov/researchers/sara/fellowship-programs#gradops
- The Science, Mathematics And Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship for Service Program https://www.smartscholarship.org/smart
- Other DOD Fellowships: https://dodstem.us/stem-programs/scholarships
Masters Students: Students interested in a Masters degree with thesis are encouraged to contact me to discuss their interest or learn about potential research projects that would become their thesis topic.
Undergraduate Students: I typically advise 2-3 student every semester on a related research projects. Sometimes the activity is structured in a form of REU (NSF research experience for undergraduates). Independent studies and paid hourly positions may also be available. A typical commitment on student’s part is a minimum 10 hours per week during Autumn/Spring semesters and full time during Summer. Current undergrad projects
- 61 GHz radar transceiver
- Programming an industrial robot and instrumentation for mmWave antenna measurement
- Enhancement and evaluation of a 10-67 GHz antenna measurement system
Visiting Professors or Researchers: I am happy to sponsor qualified candidates. Please send me an email if you are interested.
Postdoctoral Researchers: There are currently no postdoctoral researcher position available in my group (updated Aug 29, 2022).